Jim Green Razorback (CAE) [B6]
Available in Size UK 4 - UK 15 (Half sizes available)
Tough as Africa, Built to last
The Jim Green Razorback boot is inspired by Africa, designed to take on the daily outdoor and work challenges that come with the harsh terrain. Its double layer of leather upper combines with a pure rubber sole to give you superior stability, comfort, and grip.
For over 25 years, the Jim Green Razorback has been the choice of South Africa's safari lodges and outdoor enthusiasts. Famous for its never say die attitude and respected for its durability. No other boot is more versatile, from mountain tops to factory floors, the Razorback is ready for any challenge.
Mile after mile, year after year, the Razorback, an old friend you can always count on to get you from here to there in rugged comfort.
Ships from Boksburg, South Africa
- Manufactured with a double layer of leather (2.2mm full-grain leather, lined with 1.6mm calf leather)
- Ankle padding for excellent support, comfort, and protection.
- A steel shank between the insole board and sole offers extra support and stability.
- The insole board is secured to the upper with a double stitched 2.2mm braided nylon cord.
- Accommodates a wider foot with a roomy toe box.
- The sole is made from genuine rubber.
- Can be resoled.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Men's shoe size
Ladies shoe size
Kids' shoe size
|SA||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||Youth 1||Youth 2|
|UK||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||Youth 1||Youth 2|
|US||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||Youth 1||Youth 1½||Youth 2½|
If you find yourself needing a more comprehensive guide, click here.