A-Jim Green - Mean Machine (Crazy Horse)
Mean Machine (Crazy Horse)
Available in Size UK 3 - UK 13 (Half sizes available)
This boot may look nice on the eye but do not let that fool you. From the high streets to the outdoors, The Mean Machine will not only fit in but also leave all competitors in the dust.
Following the same traditional construction methods used on all our other boots, the mean machine is a combination of the best specs yet is boosted with our new natural rubber compound sole. This new sole combined with the beauty of our crazy horse leather brings you a boot that isn’t only easy on the eye but also super comfortable. The Mean Machine brings a new meaning to durability, comfort, and quality.
Ships from Boksburg, South Africa
- Manufactured with a double layer of leather (2.2mm full-grain leather, lined with 1.6mm calf leather)
- Double layer of leather aids in the boots water-resistant properties (not waterproof)
- Ankle padding for excellent support, comfort, and protection
- Thermoplastic toe puff and a heel stiffener for extra support
- A steel shank between the insole board and sole offers extra support and stability
- Insole board is secured to the upper with a double stitched 2.2mm braided nylon cord
- Sole is made from a genuine natural rubber
- Can be resoled
Share this Product
More from this collection
Men's shoe size
Ladies shoe size
Kids' shoe size
|SA||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||Youth 1||Youth 2|
|UK||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||Youth 1||Youth 2|
|US||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||Youth 1||Youth 1½||Youth 2½|
If you find yourself needing a more comprehensive guide, click here.